Saturday, June 20, 2009

Two yard sales!

Yard sale #1 was to benefit a sick Maine Coon cat - awww. I got these two books for $1 each and also got some original robot art (for free, but we made a donation to the kitty). Nice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The inside of the really nifty Barcelona book:

Photobucket

Yard sale #2 had all books for 25 cents. I found one I wanted, but I only had a $5 bill so I forced myself (HA) to find three more...

The book I really wanted:

Photobucket

The other three that are also fabulous:

Photobucket

Photobucket

(I may already have the Cool Cats book but I got it to cut up/frame/be crafty with...)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am new to your blog! *waves*

    That Hamtaro book is adorable! I have a soft spot for hamsters. :)

    I hope everything turns out all right for that sick kitty from the first yard sale. I don't even know what's wrong with it, but I can't help but feel for it. Aww.

    ReplyDelete