Monday, March 9, 2009

Bookcloseouts.com

A good very evil friend recently turned me on to www.bookcloseouts.com. And now I'm addicted. However, I try to keep my orders to times when there are sales...

So this is what I got (pictures may or may not follow):

The Best American Magazine Writing 2004 ($2.99)
Damage Control: Women on the Therapists, Beauticians, and Trainers Who Navigate Their Bodies (includes an essay by Francesca Lia Block) ($2.49)
100 Years of the Best Writing and Reporting by Women Journalists ($2.49)
The Merry Recluse by Caroline Knapp ($2.49)
Mortification (essay collection) ($2.49)
The Subway Chronicles (another essay collection) ($2.49)
Tiny Ladies in Shiny Pants by Jill Soloway ($1.99)
Walking a Literary Labryinth by Nancy Malone ($2.49)
Guarding the Moon by Francesca Lia Block ($3.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment