Saturday, March 28, 2009

50 cent books from local library sale.

All books 50 cents unless otherwise noted. From local library booksale.

Books I bought for me:
Photobucket

I've recently rediscovered Barbara Kingsolver after reading and loving Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. Years ago I loved The Bean Trees, and my collection includes a thrifted copy of The Poisonwood Bible. So I was pleased to find this book of essays.

Photobucket

Why yes, I did find *two* books about synesthesia. I found this clinical one first, and the book A Mango-Shaped Space second. I was thrilled about both. I love books like that.

I vaguely remember Tessie and Pearlie - I think I may have read it in the past. Maybe.

Photobucket

(Buffy is for a friend and cost 25 cents.)

Books I bought for my daughter:
Photobucket

Books my husband bought:
Photobucket

(Middlemarch was 25 cents.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment