Sunday, September 6, 2009

Library book sale!

First, I got The May Queen from Paperback Swap - hooray! Looking forward to reading this collection of essays about being in your 30s.

Yesterday kicked off the Decatur Book Festival. And the first thing I did was go to the library booksale when it opened - it was ridiculously crowded with festival goes and people with little scanners on their phones/PDAs (to find out which books are "valuable" - seems pretty tedious to me). However, I'm pretty happy with my scores. Blue dots were a dollar, red were 50 cents, green were $2:

Photobucket

Present for a friend

Photobucket

Alas, I already had the 2006 Best American Nonrequired Reading. I'll probably give this to another friend.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment