Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Giant book sale!

Every year a consortium of libraries have one giant book sale at a local mall. Today I managed to go on day one, early on. That said, I also had my kid with me, so I couldn't have a leisurely browse. I had to scan and grab, scan and grab, and keep moving.

I spent $9 and got 7 books (and oops, one accidentally didn't get tallied).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I kind of want to try to go back without the kid, although I also know it will be more picked over. Sunday afternoon is half-price time...

I also got another book from paperback swap - Learning to Bow by Bruce Feller, about teaching in Japan (I saw it at a booksale and decided to get it from PBS instead) and another PBS book is on its way - Biblioholism, about being addicted to...books. Seemed appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment